2015年3月18日星期三

Stuffing Balls


I always try to bring something savory in addition to something sweet to feel like I contributed a well rounded selection. This year I attempted these little beauties…and they did not disappoint. It was hard enough not eating all of them before even leaving the house. And thankfully everyone else shared my feelings as well. They were definitely a crowd pleaser Managed VPN.

Spinach Stuffing Balls

2 containers frozen chopped spinach, thawed
3 cups cubed stuffing mix
1 medium sized onion
4 eggs coffee maker
1 stick melted butter
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
salt and pepper PolyU DBA

In a small bowl, beat the four eggs together. Separately, combine the stuffing, cheese, chopped onion and butter. Before adding in the spinach, be sure it is COMPLETELY drained of water. If you don’t, you will have water-y stuffing and no one wants that, trust me.
Be sure the melted butter isn’t pipping hot when you add in the eggs or you will also have scrambled eggs. Once everything is evenly combined, roll into equally sized balls (roughly meatball sized). I used one of my favorite kitchen tools (aka the cookie scooper) to make sure they were all relatively the same size. These cook up nicely in a 350 degree oven for about 22 – 24 minutes.

没有评论:

发表评论